Updated: Mar 5, 2021
6th Dec 2018
(1) THE MIND CAN HEAR AUDIO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES
Kaser, V.A. “The Effects of an Auditory Subliminal Perception Message Upon the Production of Images and Dreams”. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease (1986).
* Subjects listened to an audio subliminal message. The message was mixed with a regular music recording. Another group of subjects simply listened to the regular music recording without the subliminals.
* Both groups were asked to create a pre-test drawing before and immediately after the music was played as well as a drawing of any dreams they had the previous night.
* When the drawings were examined, the effects of the subliminal message could be seen.The drawings of the people who listened to the music with subliminal hidden content contained images relating to the suggestions they were listening to, whereas no correlation could be found with the control group.
* Kaser concluded that “the unconscious/ subconscious mind is able to perceive a recorded verbal message that cannot be consciously heard”, proving the existence of subliminal perception.
In another study conducted by Dr. Becker experimental and control groups were asked to guess a three-digit number. The experimental group was exposed to the number subliminally embedded in behind a pink noise (similar to white noise) based audio track. In three different trials an average of 77% of people exposed to the subliminal numbers guessed correctly, in comparison to only 10% of people in the control groups who weren’t exposed subliminally to the numbers. This again confirms that subliminal messages are perceived at a non-conscious level.
(2) MATH SKILLS IMPROVED
Ariam, S. and Siller, J. “Effects of Subliminal Oneness Stimuli in Hebrew on Academic Performance of Israeli High School Students. ” Journal of Abnormal Psychology (1982)
* 10th grade students were shown subliminal messages in Hebrew saying; “Mommy and I are one”, “My teacher and I are one” and “People are walking in the street” (a neutral statement). The Students received the messages four times per week for 6 weeks.
* 6 weeks later, the students exposed to the subliminal statement “Mommy and I are one” scored higher in a maths exam than the other groups.
Psychologists claimed the messages such as “Mommy and I are one” would boost the students self esteem and have an effect to help them learn. Also interestingly when the messages were revealed so the students were aware of what they were receiving, the effect failed, giving support to the effectiveness of sending a subliminal message rather than an overt one.
(3) STOP SMOKING
Palmatier, J.R., and Bornstein, P.H. “Effects of Subliminal Stimulation of Symbiotic Merging Fantasies on Behavioral Treatment of Smokers.” The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease (1980):
* Thirty-four people underwent a 3-week, group-oriented smoking cessation therapy package.
* Results showed that the subliminal messages affected post-treatment smoking behavior of the group. i.e. the people who received subliminal messages after their regular therapy had a lower rate of relapse into smoking again.
A follow up study by Palmatier and Bornstein found that “subliminal messaging noticeably improved the progress of subjects attempting to quit smoking”, when compared to the group not exposed to subliminal messages.
(4) IMPROVE STUDY SKILLS
Parker, K.A. “Effects of Subliminal Symbiotic Stimulation on Academic Performance: Further Evidence on the Adaptation-Enhancing Effects of Oneness Fantasies.” Journal of Counseling Psychology (1982):
* 60 college students on a summer law course for 6 weeks received subliminal messages before 3 of their 5 lectures per week, as also before and after a brief minute counselling session.
* The subjects exposed to subliminal messaging achieved significantly higher grades than the others, which were consistent with other earlier studies.
I am a Clarity and Emotional Freedom Coach. I empower you to cultivate emotional mastery. learn more about my Courses and programs here
Take the steps you need for your even more fulfilling life.
Click here for more articles